We are delighted to announce our brand new reupholstery service. We can reupholster most items of furniture using fabric or leather. We recover or undertake a full upholstery service including frame repair, re-springing or replacing foam in cushions or chair seats. Examples of items we reupholster:
• Sofas and armchair
• Dining, office and other chairs
• Footstools and bar stools
• Benches and ottomans
• Headboards and valances
We don’t stock fabrics due to the huge variety available, instead we let clients choose their own and we can assist in the purchase of your desired fabric. We are experts in piping finishes and deep-buttoning. When renovating your furniture, our high level of workmanship and attention to detail provide a quality finish.
We will need to see the item/s either by visiting the client site or by looking at good images. We will then offer advice on what is required and will quote for the work. All our prices exclude the fabric because we appreciate that people’s tastes and budgets vary. If the client would like, we will advise on what we believe is the best fabric for the item.
- Foams and fillings – We can help you choose the perfect density foam or other filling.
- Frame repair and new springs – we can suggest what needs to be repaired or replaced. We may not be able to assess this clearly until we have stripped down the item.
- Finishes – if you wish to have a special finish, such as buttons or piping, we are able to advise you.
- Fabric – we can guide you through the different types of fabric that are most suitable for the item. We can help source the fabric or you can do this and send it to us to use in the upholstery process.
Getting your items to us
You are very welcome to deliver the individual item of furniture to our workshop in NW London or you can opt for our collection and delivery service. We will collect and return your item to the room and position it where you would like it to be. If you would like to talk to us about your requirements for reupholstering any of your lovely pieces of furniture, please email at email@example.com or call Isaac or Helen on 020 3532 0704.